Saturday, September 3, 2011

Art Showing at Very Venice Art & Design

My first art show in Los Angeles! Thank you so much to all the amazing people that made it out to support me, my art, and all the great people I met! Things started off with such an phenominal first night at the Gallery. True Abbot Kinney style- First Friday- the gallery was packed! I love Abbot Kinney and the Venice crowd- I've been a local for a year. Always an eclectic and energetic scene, and amazing art available for any and every budget from 20$ up in to the $$$$ whether it be art prints, jewelry, furniture, or large scale original paintings and sculptures. My art is currently displayed in several areas of the gallery- Note 'Fluxing' is front and center as you walk in the door!

Check out the Gallery my art will be showing at- Very Venice Art & Design- a fresh face on the Abbot Kinney Gallery scene- with a unique collection of artists. Quite a quite a cool location- the Gallery has an old house feel with rooms leading into rooms, winding around stairs and porches, chalk full of art and design. The local artists from the gallery are around on a daily basis to meet, talk to, and get to know. Come see my Friday nights at Very Venice Art & Design!




1 comment:

  1. So glad to be a VV friend. You're work is amazing and I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete