Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whole Foods Santa Monica Show!

It can be so hard selecting my favorite paintings for a show! How can I ever pick my favorites? I've been working on my line up for what will appear for my local artist show at Whole Foods on Santa Monica(Starting the begining of October!!), and it is coming along.... slowly. I am just so excited to have my art there, it is one of my favorite places on earth. No seriously, I am a sucker for the healthy environment, food, friendly people, and roasted veggies. I've been going to Whole Foods for YEARS and never dreamed I would get the opportunity to have my art be a part of their space. What could be better? Now if only I can pick! Here are some top favs....



And also...

And for the larger paintings...



No comments:

Post a Comment